- TED-Ed "makes short video lessons worth sharing, aimed at educators and students. Within TED-Ed’s growing library of lessons, you will find carefully curated educational videos, many of which are collaborations between educators and animators nominated through the TED-Ed platform."
- PrefixSuffix is a chart-based site that gives users access to over 2,000 root words, making it a comprehensive online references of English language word roots.
- USC Dornsife Database has a number of resources that teachers can download, revise, and share with students.
- Domain.com offers a bulk domain search engine for users looking to purchase a domain name.
- Copyright Term and the Public Domain in the United States 1 January 2015 provides an excellent overview of topic and simplifies it into a simple table with short explanations to help people figure out whether a work remains copyrighted.
- TED Talks are short videos delivered by content specialists in diverse fields that are designed to stir curiosity.
- Rafe Esquith explains moral development in the search for Level VI.
- Edivation offers teachers a new way of experiencing professional development.
- Love and Logic has teaching and parenting products, techniques, and resources such as articles, video clips, and audio files that might interest teachers.