War of Independence
- After Yorktown: 1781-1783 explains what happened between the last major land battle and the ratification of the Treaty of Paris of 1783.
- Collection George Washington Papers contains a variety of papers of army officer and first U.S. president George Washington.
- Faces of the men who won America's independence presents photos and descriptions of veterans from the War of Independence in their old age.
- The British surrendering their arms to Gen. Washington after their defeat at YorkTown in Virginia October 1781 is an engraving from the Library of Congress that provides a good summary of this major event.
- Yankee Doodle Song History is provided in this article taken from the SONG-COLLECTION of the Library of Congress.
- Yankee Doodle 1776 / A.M. Willard provides a digital print from the collection of the Library of Congress and also provides background about this famous painting.
- "Yankee Doodle" is an audio recording taken from the SONG-COLLECTION of the Library of Congress
- The British surrendering their arms to Gen. Washington after their defeat at YorkTown in Virginia October 1781 is an engraving from the collection of the Library of Congress that also provides a summary about this major event.
- Wash your Hands to Yankee Doodle! is a 20 second COVID-19 PSA from the George Washington's Mount Vernon channel that was published on April 14, 2020.