United States Census Bureau
- U.S. and World Population Clock
- How the 2020 Census will invite everyone to respond
- Measuring America: The Decennial Censuses From 1790 to 2000
- QuickFacts United States provides visual data in the form of a table, map, and chart.
- Population of the 100 Largest Cities and other Urban Places in the United States: 1790-1990
- Table 2. Population of the 24 Urban Places: 1790 Source: U.S. Bureau of the Census Internet Release date: June 15, 1998
- Table 1. Rank by Population of the 100 Largest Urban Places, Listed Alphabetically by State: 1790-1990 Source: U.S. Bureau of the Census Internet Release date: June 15, 1998
- Census 2010: Gains and Losses in Congress shares State congressional representation changes from 1920 to 2010 using an interactive map of the United States.